miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017


Hello! My name is Carla,
 I live in Santa Margarida
Resultat d'imatges de montbui de Montbui, and I am 
Spanish and Catalan. 
I am thirteen years old, 
and my birthday is on the
 twenty-second of February.

Rendered Image
I usually get up at seven o'clock, and I have breakfast nearly at ten past seven at home. I always have milk and cereal. Then I go to school on foot with my frirnds. School starts at eight o'clock and finidhes at half pat two. When I arrive home, I do my homework, and every day I've got an extra curricular lesson. I play handball twice a week. I attend English lessons twice a week. I attend French lessons once a week and I dance hip hop once a week.
I always have dinner with my family, and I go to bed at half past ten.
 Rendered Image
I live with my parents, 
my brother and my dog. 
Resultat d'imatges de perros jorsayMy brother is younger
 than me. We sometimes
 go to the park together. 
My brother is tall and he
 has got short black hair.
My dad is thr taññest in my family. He has got a beard and he has got glasses.
My dog is called Lia. She's got big black eyes, and she is very funny.
She likes going for walks and also running in the field. She love bones!
Rendered Image
I go to Montbui secondary
 school. I like my school
Resultat d'imatges de institut montbui becouse I meet my friends 
the every day. At my school, 
we study different subjects. 
My favourite subjects are 
Geography and English, I
 love practicing English! I don't like maths, for me it is very boring.
 I can speak Spanish, Catalan, English and a littlr bit of French.
I can't speak Chinese or Arabic.
In my school I mustn't be rude, and I must be quiet.
And that's me!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario