miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2016

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION


Hello, I am Carla and I am 12 years old. I have got one brother, his name is Alex. I live in Santa Margarita de Montbui and I study in Montbui high school (secondary school). I am very tall and I've got light skin. I have got long wavy brown hair. I have got big green eyes and I've got glasses. I have got a small nose and a little mouth. I haven't got earrings or freckles.



LAURA'S DESCRIPTON


My friend's name is Laura. She is 12 years old. She has got one brother, his name is David. She lives in Santa Margarita de Montbui too and she also estudies in Montbui high school. She is medium height and she's got brown skin. She's got long curly blond hair. She's got big blue eyes and she hasn't got glasses. She's got a small nose and a normal mouth. She hasn't got earring or freckles.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario