miércoles, 18 de enero de 2017

MY ROUTINES

Hello, my name is Carla, I am twelve years old. I live in sta. Margarita de Montbui.
 I get up usually at ten to seven. I have breakfast at  nearly eight o'clock. I always have some milk and cereals. Then I get dressed, I brush my teeth, I brush my hair...
Later I go to school on foot. I start lessons at eight o'clock until ten o'clock, then we have a break, we have twenty minutes of break. we have lessons again, until twenty past twelve we have a little break again of ten minutes. Then we have lessons again until half past two.
I get home at nearly a quarter to three, I have lunch and then I do my homework, and I tidy up my bedroom.
Later I watch TV until go to extra lessons like French, handball, English...
When I arrive home is nearly seven or eight o'clock, and I watch TV or I go to my cousins' house.
Then I have dinner at nearly nine o'clock. Later I go to bed. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario